Supplied By Adaptive Curriculum On Jan. 13, 2016 Comments(0)
APP for iPhone Commensalism version1.0.5 DownloadStudy the relationships that exist among different species in nature with interactive learning opportunities. Complete experiments, answer questions, make predictions, and take quizzes—learn science in a whole new way.
In a virtual aquatic environment, place a shark and a remora together in a tank and observe their interactions. Then learn more about commensalism and study examples of other types of symbiotic relationships, such as those between a crocodile and plover bird and between a dog and tick.
• Find out whether or not remora fish are in danger by living alongside sharks.
• Make predictions about how the shark and remora will interact, and then investigate your hypotheses.
• Observe what happens when you combine the two species in the same aquarium in a virtual lab.
• Analyze graphs of data showing changes in the two species’ body weight, and then make conclusions.
• See if you can correctly match up organisms that have commensal relationships.
With this app, you will be able to:
• Learn about the three types of symbiosis in an engaging environment.
• Make hypotheses and then conduct an experiment.
• Use graphs to analyze the data you collect.
• Test your knowledge with interactive tasks and quizzes.
• Want more? Check out the AC library in the Google Play Store.
Commensalism, Commensal Relationship, Shark, Remora, Symbiosis, Symbiotic Relationship, Experiment
Adaptive Curriculum part of our Education and have average installs from 1 to 5. Last Update Jan. 13, 2016. Appstore play rating is 80.0. Current verison is 1.0.5. Actual size 39.0 MB.