Supplied By My Native Guide On Sept. 5, 2013 Comments(1)
APP for iPhone Sao Paulo Offline mappa Map version1.13 DownloadThe offline mappa map helps you make the most of São Paulo in Brazil with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for São Paulo the largest city in Brazil.
The offline mappa map of Sao Paulo covers: Downtown; West (Osasco); South Central with Parque do Ibirapuera (Santo André, São Bernardo do Campo and São Caetano do Sul); Southeast; Northeast (Guarulhos); Far South; Far East (future host of the FIFA 2014 World Cup and Mogi das Cruzes), South West (Embu das Artes) and Northwest.
The airports, metro, buses and train stations are all covered on the Sau Paulo offline mappa map.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for São Paulo, Brazil:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for São Paulo now!
Follow us @
My Native Guide part of our Travel & Local and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Sept. 5, 2013. Appstore play rating is 76.6667. Current verison is 1.13. Actual size 7.9 MB.
✔ Latest map from mid August 2013
✔ Tested on Android 4.3