Supplied By Learn OpenGL ES On July 14, 2012 Comments(21)
APP for iPhone OpenGL ES Examples version126.96.36.199 DownloadThis application is a portfolio of examples, based on the lessons and tutorials over at Learn OpenGL ES to help teach you OpenGL ES and 3D graphics programming on Android. The lessons are mostly in OpenGL ES 2 so you will need support for that on your device.
The lessons can be followed at http://www.learnopengles.com.
Lesson Eight: An Intro to VBOs (Vertex Buffer Objects)
Lesson Seven: An Intro to VBOs (Vertex Buffer Objects)
Lesson Six: Texture Filtering Modes
Lesson Five: An Intro to Blending
Lesson Four: Basic Texturing
Lesson Three: Adding Per-Pixel Lighting
Lesson Two: An Intro to Lighting
Lesson One: Getting Started
Learn OpenGL ES part of our Libraries & Demo and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update July 14, 2012. Appstore play rating is 88.4298. Current verison is 188.8.131.52. Actual size 262.0 KB.
- Added live wallpaper examples.
- Updated Lesson Eight: Improved lighting.
- Added Lesson Eight: An Intro to IBOs (Index Buffer Objects)
- Added Lesson Seven: An Intro to VBOs (Vertex Buffer Objects)
- Now using libGDX OpenGL ES 2 JNI wrapper for VBO support on Froyo.
- Updated description due to a complaint about there being no "tutorials".
- Added Lesson Six: Texture Filtering Modes.